Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Wait out the swing or play through it ?

What do you think is the best way to get through a bad swing, by ether taking a break from playing for however long or practice your breathing and play through it? I've found that if I start running bad and take a day or two off I'll come back playing my best poker. I know some grinders that live by going into lockdown to get through a bad swing but curious what other people think

PokerOwned Demi-God
    wait out the swing and swing through it when you think you are ready. if that doesn't work, try again.

Quote Originally Posted by sunburnt2k11 View Post
    wait out the swing and swing through it when you think you are ready. if that doesn't work, try again.
    thats actually really good way to put it, like a little of both thanks

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I think it's good to stop playing, but it doesn't have to be a long time. Maybe just for a day. I know when I get on tilt it just seems to continue, but I think a short break to clear your mind and frustrations helps.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I do not know but I have played this one to try it out?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    It really depends on how tight your bankroll is and if you're actually tilting or not. A good move is moving down in stakes or moving down in the tournament buyin so you dont feel a lot of pressure on your bankroll.

Quote Originally Posted by wwwrungood View Post
    It really depends on how tight your bankroll is and if you're actually tilting or not. A good move is moving down in stakes or moving down in the tournament buyin so you dont feel a lot of pressure on your bankroll.
    o it has nothing to do with BR or stakes its just trying to deal with making a good play and just getting unlucky