Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Thread: Ftp Boycott!!!!

Ftp Boycott!!!!

Ok ok this is crazy I'm hearing ppl talk about ftp..even redownloading it and playing!!!??? Wtf guys do u not remember they rolled us !!!! Unless ftp sent out a bunch if checks idk about. .I suggest we start a ftp boycott right here..right now..until they pay players

Who with me???

Seasoned Veteran
    meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee now answer youre mesages man lol

Ok, i understand ur point here, but i just think u have to remember that "Full Tilt" its no longer "Full Tilt" anymore, actually Full Tilt is POKERSTARS now, so i think theres no big need for us to be concerned about it, at least not more then we usually have to be with any gamble site.....u know, its like all grannies always say, "Kids, dont trust facking gamble sites. Believe what your grannie says to you"..........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned God
    hey they all suck including merge that is why i play here and do not deposit waiting for usa poker sites

even though i am owed right around 3k....i have no problem with the actually comp name....it was the corrupt people behind it...obv im pissed to all hell but what can we do? nothing....so therefore why even stress if its play chips atm....its our gov who we have to blame from this point....ftp paid every1 already....now its OUR govs turn to pay all the players......if infact its the gov fuckin us for how long now

PokerOwned Master
    They are run by pokerstars now so I think they are far more trustworthy than before.

Banned
    Yeah, I downloaded FTP just so I could see my beautiful balance since it's been so long. And a big BOO, couldn't even see that information.I will never and have never deposited online, but I will play FoolTilt if i am allowed to and they obviously let me play with the roll I already have there. But I am thinking that may not happen considering the only way to get paid is to go through the DOJ. Been a little sick so I am not going to Lucky Chances out here in the bay. And I got a nice roll on Carbon, but so need a break from the site. Would love to play with my monkey on FTP, but i'll be damned if it's for bich ass play chips.

you are very brave:-s

PokerOwned God
    Sorry for all you US guys. But have to say that I redownloaded it, my (small) balance was still there and I startet playing again in their Deal me in freerolls and got the Deal me in bonus as well. So yes, I started playing on FT again

PokerOwned God
    well good for you maybe i should take a look and see what i have there if anything it is small amount