BTC Rate: $63946.66

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Free Whorebot AND Unkclan

Free Whorebot

Free Unkclan

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    free slutbot fuuu donklan lfmao
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Amen .!.

Free bird
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

+1 on the Free Whorebot.

Your donkey ass should stay on the ban tho. Save you money. LMAO. And, you wanted to be banned to boot. LMAO

I'll stick this here as back up copy online

21:45 <SendCookies> neways. feel free to chat in the open. and take a break from mod'ing you need it badly.
    Avatar 21:45 <SendCookies> will do. I have heard of your so called victim plays w/ zab.
    Avatar 21:44 <MichMan> feel free
    Avatar 21:44 <SendCookies> but w/e. I'm loggin this chat just in case you 'copy' only the portions you like.
    Avatar 21:44 <MichMan> whatever, deny it, but the last time WE went around it was someone you said, "pay me XXXX back"..
    Avatar 21:43 <SendCookies> the only time i call out a noob in chat is cuz i want others to know that he's most likely a scammer.
    Avatar 21:43 <SendCookies> I can sit back and trade all day. I never send first.
    Avatar 21:43 <SendCookies> NO actually the last 2 noobs I called out had nothing to do w/ me.
    Avatar 21:43 <MichMan> I only backed off you for Zab, as a favor.
    Avatar 21:42 <SendCookies> I don't know wat zab's outcome will be, but I only told him my opinions of you. I made up not lies to zab.
    Avatar 21:42 <MichMan> you only call out scammers that owe you, you only care about you, we ALL know this..
    Avatar 21:42 <SendCookies> instead of seeking help you chose to dole out justice as you saw fit.
    Avatar 21:41 <SendCookies> you've bumped heads w/ me defending scammer in chat.
    Avatar 21:41 <MichMan> i didnt twice
    Avatar 21:41 <SendCookies> we've told you a thousand times the oc was ok and all you had to do was ask zab.
    Avatar 21:41 <SendCookies> twice no less?
    Avatar 21:41 <SendCookies> really wat was the point of get dpad's accounts banned?
    Avatar 21:40 <MichMan> wasnt me..
    Avatar 21:40 <SendCookies> you could have just stayed mod and handled yourself better. instead you choose to make enemies out of the regs here.
    Avatar 21:40 <SendCookies> but the petty way you handle yourself is wat broke ya.
    Avatar 21:39 <MichMan> your opinion is noted, but wrong.
    Avatar 21:39 <SendCookies> cuz overall you seem to be a pretty intelligent man.
    Avatar 21:39 <SendCookies> you're nothing w/o mod on po'd and that is sad.
    Avatar 21:38 <SendCookies> you are a petty man who gets off on lording over others.
    Avatar 21:38 <SendCookies> tat is all.
    Avatar 21:38 <SendCookies> I told zab what I thought of you.
    Avatar 21:38 <SendCookies> I did?
    Avatar 21:37 <MichMan> you dont get it, you send zab some erroneous complaint about me today when we havent even interacted in weeks really. Thanks, and excuse me if people know that they can ask me a PO question and actually get a definitive answer.
    Last edited by SendCookies; 07-21-2013 at 12:46 AM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    lol

Why did WHorebot get banned?.....he was cool. I owe him a loan shark lol....if he baned do I have to pay it back hahhaha lmao jk

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    free gweezy O_O lmfao
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

free whorebot and BAN LILG!
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

PokerOwned Pro

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast