Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free WB!

Exclamation Free WB!

whorebot has been banned for too long!! 24 hourz wuda been sufficient haven't most of us been guilty of havin a couple drinks and spammin chat b4?? cmon now let him back in PLEASE!!!

this is the 40000000 warning n prolly 5mill times he spammed the chat and been told not to...24 hrs is a gift!!!

is that where hobot beeen??i have seem him online tday here tho it said,, u mean just ch at banned then porllly, ( lol,,hopefully he back tmooorw tho

@ customtables: awwww.. cmon man... ...(and its been more than 24 hourz, so he didn't get a "gift")

Elite PokerOwned Member
    How many warnings does one person need before it finally comes down to banning. Sounds like this guy was overdue so do what you see fit customtables and maybe the lesson might be learned.

What I have seen in the marketplace I don't seem to care if this person get a permanent banned.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

ok here is how I see this. WhoreBot has been warned so many times for spamming chat it is kind of old, now wina if you can let him know if he feel that impulse to do it again if his return is reinstated to curb it. I like the guy but I agree with the weird spamming needed to stop.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

♥WB and fu modies
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

i hope WB is back now! let him baclk already.

Guys Whorebot is a great guy,he never scammed anyone that i know about that...We have here a bunch of let's say distrustful members who spoil the image and name of this great site and those guys really should get banned and that's defo not a Whorebot...And what's even more important we have here a bunch of ppl who think that PokerOwned is a good place to fight with other users and not to hang out and talk about poker,and that's definitely not a Whorebot! Free Whorebot!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast