Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64993.9

Survey Master

free trials and cancellation procedure

as most of you know this site has some free trial offers. you MUST use a real credit or debit card. usually credit card is preferred. prepaid cards are not allowed. if you do do the free trials here they have anywhere from a 3 day to a 30 day free period then they charge your card. the charge will occur monthly until you cancel the offer.

when and how to cancel the trial:
    if you do these offers please wait til the day before the offer is about to expire before cancelling. this will make sure zab doesnt see a chargback and also makes sure the chargeback is not passed back to you the user.

most offers you can just login and go to the FAQs page or support page and cancel, but some offers you will have to obtain the phone number and go through the cancellation process that way.

either way enjoy the site and if anyone has any question ask a mod or in main chat ask the whole forum

dont ever used your credit cards. they chargee you no matter what.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    dont ever used your credit cards. they chargee you no matter what.
    youre always negative. i personally have done 3-4 of these trials and never once has my card been charged, but keep on postin and maybe 1 day youll post something correct

I agree with duck!! Sometimes these companies go thru 3 rd party handlers to manage the sign up and cancellation process. Not worth the hassle just for some points,and yes,charges appear more often than not like duck said. Plus why put your CC info out there for some measley points....might as well just buy them then!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    ive done a few trials wit no probs so i guess its on u

PokerOwned Master
    well good luck ev1 sign in and cancellation.why risk be charge or revoke points?maybe u do and works 1,2,3 times,but will work ev time?