Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64157.08

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

What Are you Reading These Days?

So what are you reading these days? I am reading the 3rd book in "The Song of Fire & Ice" series aka "The Game of Thrones" by George R.R. Martin. Almost at the end of it and have book four waiting.
    The first 2 books were really good, the 3rd has taken me some time to get into as I didn't like the characters it focused on as well. But I am happy with it now.
    Also I bought the 4 book set from Amazon at what I thought was a pretty good price compared to buying them individually.

i read almost anything, but i really like James Patternson
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

PokerOwned Master
    im reading scary and horrors stories in internet :P

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Paisleysky View Post
    So what are you reading these days? I am reading the 3rd book in "The Song of Fire & Ice" series aka "The Game of Thrones" by George R.R. Martin. Almost at the end of it and have book four waiting.
    The first 2 books were really good, the 3rd has taken me some time to get into as I didn't like the characters it focused on as well. But I am happy with it now.
    Also I bought the 4 book set from Amazon at what I thought was a pretty good price compared to buying them individually.
    How much you bought them for? cuz i really want them too, the 3rd season come more 1 year and thats alot for me i cant wait..
    and yea there are some other characters in the book that havnt been mentioned in the movie, but damn i like that epic series

I'm reading all kind of mystery novels and Sherlock Holmes.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

But I also usually reading manga, it's fun reading with picture .
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Quote Originally Posted by amir15398 View Post
    How much you bought them for? cuz i really want them too, the 3rd season come more 1 year and thats alot for me i cant wait..
    and yea there are some other characters in the book that havnt been mentioned in the movie, but damn i like that epic series
    I paid $20 for the box set. I didn't pay shipping because I bought something else which made the total purchase over $25 and eligible for Amazon's free shipping. I just checked and they still have it for $20.50, that's the mass market edition.

PokerOwned God
    i have been reading Phillip Margolin i strongly suggest his books cant put them down murder mysteries

Just finished the 3rd book in the Game of Thrones series, now on to the 4th one!

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    I'm reading 'how to' books..trying to help my husband put in a new floor. More like supervising his work. Just finished the 'Fifty Shades of Grey' series. Picked up a Sophie Kinsella novel and see if I get to it in the next couple days.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast