Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Seasoned Veteran

Forex and Option Trading

Anyone have any experience in Forex or Option trading? I'm thinking about use BRM strategies to do micro trades for high-micro risk income possibly to bankroll boost. Obviously day trades are know to be risky and losing, but I wanted to collect the ins-and-outs from real life experience before I start collecting knowledge. Noted, I'll be blogging about forex and options if I do decide to enlist.

Just curious if anyone has experience with it on sites like Tradimo and TradeKing, etc.
    Last edited by F4s7R; 02-28-2013 at 04:55 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    FOREX? oops I thought you said four aces! anyway, I have been itching to get into this for awhile. I am a silverbug, and besides from holding physical, I have been looking at some mining stocks. COMEX has been shorting silver too long. the time is ripe.

I have, and I can tell you that trading foreign currency is actually a great way of profiting on the internet, even for beginners. You can check out http://usforexbrokers.com/compare/forex-com-vs-oanda/ and find a reliable broker there, if you're interested in making money on this market, and I'm sure you won't be disappointed.