Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

FOR THOSE WHO EXPRESSED CONCERN {allheart} if this doesnt aplly please move on

ALLHEART appreciates all the prayers and support. although the whole family got there this morning and agreed to allow the lord to be the only means of support , and soon relieve him of any further pain and suffering. so please redirect any prayers/concerns to dealing with emotional overload in this heartwrenching life event.

as her brother-n-law like to promote the celebration of the extensively happy and full life he lived, along with the many hearts he touched, and i pray for her the ability to mourn and move on with life(most likely as he would wish)gaining an angel of direction,yet retaining wonderful memories of the loving journey portrayed as life. also extending my support as needed, motivated by love,cuz in its entirety could never come close to the support and love youve given me.

AND AGAIN I RESPECTFULLY REQUEST, IF U HAVE NOTHING CONSOLING OR UPLIFTING TO SAY PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SPEWING IGNORANCE, THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
    Last edited by treeman69; 09-07-2013 at 03:36 PM.

sounds like a great man that has a great family...much love to yall
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Allheart and her family will be in my prayers and thoughts. We made the same decision about my Mom (who was 82) this past April. They are in a better place now. Where there is only joy for them instead of pain and suffering.
    Take care,,,
    Last edited by wagon596; 09-07-2013 at 04:10 PM.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I couldn't have said it better tree, thanks for everyone's prayers and sympathy! He just passed away a few minutes ago. My heart goes out to his family! My heart goes out to any one that loses a loved one, it is not an easy thing even though you know the time will eventually come!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Thank you tree!! I appreciate the thoughts and prayers.... I'm still having a hard time handling this and it doesn't actually seem real yet! I guess that will kick in when I want to pick up the phone and call him and I can't! Once again thank for those that sent your thoughts and prayers it meant a lot!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by allheart143 View Post
    Thank you tree!! I appreciate the thoughts and prayers.... I'm still having a hard time handling this and it doesn't actually seem real yet! I guess that will kick in when I want to pick up the phone and call him and I can't! Once again thank for those that sent your thoughts and prayers it meant a lot!
    no problem heart your special to me and i had a thought to say a few nice words, it was the least i could do. i love u and let me know if ya need anything. keep your head up its part of life we live a life then some suffer till they are free'd to the heavenz to reunite with lost loved ones

PokerOwned God
    my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family god be by your side thru this

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Thank you Treeman, for posting this.

I know I cannot take away your pain, but I can listen if you want to talk about it.
    xoxo Shelley

“Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal."

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by shellabella View Post
    Thank you Treeman, for posting this.

I know I cannot take away your pain, but I can listen if you want to talk about it.
    xoxo Shelley

“Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal."
    This quote is so true!!! I want to thank everyone for all the thoughts and prayer for heart, i know she appreciates them. I know she will need them to make it through her grieving process.
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    Hey heart =/ I heard about your dad from cookies and wanted to talk to ya but I haven't seen ya online, I am glad that tree posted this thread. I know its not the same but I lost my grandfather a couple of years ago and I, including the whole family was able to be there with him as he passed in the hospice. I will def. keep you in my prayers for healing and comfort...as shells has extended I am also available to listen if you need someone to talk to as well =)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast