Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very Hungover.

Very Hungover.

I am so hungover, and just woke up. I am getting ready to watch the Players Championship. Any1 else watching? Maybe I will run really well today in PO games. I was going to finally use my monthly NR that I have built up, but I am not really up for it. Any1 have a big score while drunk??? I was going to post this picture of a super hot girl I was with last night, but I can't get the picture to upload off my phone... so you will have to live with this.

Nice to see you can go out and spend money and time w/ $50 you scammed off of VUComedy on Seals. If i had the money to party, I'd pay back the ppl you screwed over Scammer.

Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    Nice to see you can go out and spend money and time w/ $50 you scammed off of VUComedy on Seals. If i had the money to party, I'd pay back the ppl you screwed over Scammer.
    I suppose given what you know about the situation this is a fair statement. I have told you however numerous times that my account is locked and I have not gotten any of the $$$ you allege I Scammed. Please try to refrain from commenting on things that you are not directly involved in.
    I Just had Sex.... lol. Too bad Cookies you feel this way. Oh well. Lol spending $50 scammed $$$. Bro I live in the Plaza Towers in GR MI. Rent is almost $2,000 a month.... so yeah whatever.
    Last edited by sickread23; 05-12-2013 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    I suppose given what you know about the situation this is a fair statement. I have told you however numerous times that my account is locked and I have not gotten any of the $$$ you alledge I Scammed. Please try to refrain from commenting on things that you are not directly involved in.
    you got your own pp account locked by trying to dispute the legit trade you did w/ VU. And btw nothing stops ya from going and gettin a GDMP and paying the man his money. I would have done this Day1 if I were in your shoes.

Seasoned Veteran
    lol i ju$t add $exx

Seasoned Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by SubZero99 View Post
    Not bad.... I am assuming that this is yours???

Seasoned Veteran
    yeah my boy goe$ fir$t i go $econd. Idk y i po$t it. lol

Seasoned Veteran
    mmmmmeeehhh
    Last edited by SubZero99; 05-12-2013 at 02:54 PM.

sickread, I am disappointed man!! Cookies is right, why not get a gdmp and close this issue??????

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast