Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64444.72

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned Pro
    Later! hope pokerowned has helped you improve your poker skills!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yeah wickedkitty sums it up in his thread , but there are alot of ways to earn points u must be patient and try a mentor
    Mentoring - PokerOwned Forums

PokerOwned Veteran
    Earning points is so easy it blows my mind to hear others say they cant do it. Aside from all the easy ways to earn points, just being marginally good at poker should be good enough to win last longers and a profitable rate. I dont do anything but post, occasional tasks when Im bored and waiting for tourneys to start and win last longers and I havent had to worry about points since I joined. And LOL at a goodbye post after a month of being a member. Sounds like you just want encouragement that youre a good boy and itll lbe ok. Maybe just man up instead.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I just did two PeanutLabs surveys in a total of 11 minutes and earned 210 points. Before and after that, I posted 4 times for 20 points. Thats 230 points in like 15 minutes. If you cant figure out how to complete the Crowdflowers so they are accepted and cant answer the surveys so they pay you, you are an idiot. Sorry.

PokerOwned Veteran
    after i busted my 70k point account to the 25/50 plo regfish( you know who you are.....cough cough sterotex rambler swoop emil royhobbs etc...) on the client i was pretty distraught myself. worse part about it was that i built that up from ZERO and i was ready to say the hell with this i end up taking a couple months off and coming back cuz i got the urge to play and i tried the survey route(waste of time) and the download route(virus/malware central) i bought points a couple of times and was able to run it up but nowhere close to where i was... then end up getting my chat banned because i went off on this superdonk idiot which i admit i was totally in the wrong for im like guess its time to take a break again.... comeback from a month or so break to play this week on client and 4x in three days lost to oneouters so rigged.... sigh maybe im not too far behind this guy...... ........ end rant

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123