Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64700.49

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I sort of agree that you are giving up to soon.
    I also know how hard it can be in the beginning to accrue points.

I have 13,282 points now.

I have only bought one item (photo tote bag ) and that is because I wanted to anyway.
    You CAN get points without spending any money!

Some of the offerwalls are better at paying than others. Don't waste time doing offers that are not either on the
    Task Ticker or the What's Working Page.

I recommend trying Crowdflower and Radio Loyalty.

You can find this and other useful information for new members in this thread.
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f7/...new-20924.html

I also recommend

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f7/...ers-20940.html

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f7/...ners-5002.html

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f22...y+online+timer
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by PursuitofPlay View Post
    I loving playing with the other forum members, most anyway, but I just can't justify the effort anymore. I find myself spending an hour or more trying to get up the points required to play a single freeroll because I only seem to get credited a 1/4 of the time. It could be a failing on my part a portion of the time, but certainly not of the majority. Ciao
    lol maybe u should give up play freerolls(u have money right?).if dont work give up poker.

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    most times i,m to tired from work to be doin crowdflower task,dl,s get yu all kinds of spy ware wont do those no moreplus they dont always pay off,surveys r a hit or miss.i just buy points put cash in zabs pocket an i get to play
    win if yu can but always play fair

PokerOwned God
    me too i understand it but too much work as far as i am concerned

PokerOwned God
    i do find it very time consuming to get the points and when i do i occasionally play but to me in everything for a few bucks bores me

PokerOwned Demi-God
    sorry to see you go but racking up points is like watching grass grow. you just have to be patient and not think about it a lot.

PokerOwned Veteran PursuitofPlay's Avatar
    Well guys I think I'm gonna cut out the part that bothers me and just buy points. I can't stay away, I like to play with a regular group of people and the freerolls are the best around. See ya on the tables!

Quote Originally Posted by PursuitofPlay View Post
    Well guys I think I'm gonna cut out the part that bothers me and just buy points. I can't stay away, I like to play with a regular group of people and the freerolls are the best around. See ya on the tables!
    Dont both buyin points. Go to very easy trial offers and pay $2 for 2500 points or something

PokerOwned Pro
    I like that idea jrs! any you would suggest?

Quote Originally Posted by pokertoi View Post
    i must be dumb Pooffy, i can't for the life of me understand crowdflower tasks
    i finally got the hang of the one crowdflower task, wehre u do the 3 google searches,, was going good, AND NOW they changes those,, and they wont work for me again lol,, booo, they have new way to do it now ..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast