Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Survey Master

famfirst21 is a scamming thief. BANHAMMER pls

id like the community to see what a POS this guy is. i staked him and at same time s810car had staked him. he didnt finish the br for either of us. he ran for me for about a week and disappeared.(before any mods or trolls chime in, im thinking the offsite trade form wasnt applied to site at time of stake) here is a link to the stake he had for me, and ill also be posting a link to s810car"s stake for him.

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f26...ker-25162.html

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f26...t21-25104.html

those are both stake threads for us.

after famfirst was inactive for a few days i messaged him. yes i was a little shitty. no communication really pisses me off. here are the pms.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278
    you just gonna disappear n take off with my money huh???? i see ya poppin online and not bothering to message me. way to ruin a staking relationship. cant follow the rules. ill have a chat with zab since you apparently took off with my money. have fun getting banned.

this is his reply in message 1.
    no one said anything bout running off maybe im taking personal time to myself and my family so what i pop in and out its for secs at a time nothing more nothing less u dnt see me asking anyone for anything or let alone even talking. im going thru an issue that needs to take time away from poker when i have handled my end i will handle ur end please do NOT EVER COME AT ME LIKE I AM SOME MOTHER FUCKING BAD GUY I HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT GOOD TO THIS SITE AND HAVE FAITH IN OTHERS THAT I AM A GOOD AND DECENT HUMAN BEING IF YOU CAN NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT PERSONAL FAMILY MATTERS THEN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT LIFE IS IT DOES NOT REVOLVE STRICTLY BETWEEN A COMPUTER AND SITTING ON FOR HOURS HOPING YOU WILL GET LUCKY AND CASH IN A GOD FOR SAKEN TOURNAMENT OBV U SEEN THAT WHEN U SEEN HOW BAD OF A FUCKING TILT I WAS ON NO BULL SHIT SO COME AT ME AGAIN WHEN YOU HAVE SOMETHING MORE CIVILIZED TO SAY ON MORE PRESSING MATTERS UNTIL THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF A WONDERFUL AND JOY-FULL DAY

this is my 2nd message to him and his reply.

listen here you little motherfucker. dont go off yelling at me because youre a fucking idiot. if you used a basic tool in life called communication youd never have gotten a goddamn pm from me. you got time to log in, then you have time to message a staker and say hey i need some fucking time off. very simple. IM NOT SOME LITTLE KID, IM A 6'4 225 GROWN MAN. I TAKE MONEY VERY SERIOUS. you want to have ppl stake you then you need to learn to communicate. NOT DISAPPEAR.

his reply

IM taking care of more then u think bro so ima sk you again please do not go off on me at this time im working on a lot of things atm i do not wanna be worried bout poker atm just rest assured eveything is safe u have no need to worry thank you for your time and consideration on my matters at hand that is y im on and off in and out yea im srry its taken me this long to message u so what u had to be the first one to make a move u got the so desired answer from me. so please let me take this time to settle things on my end and i will get back to u in a few more days i cant make things move any faster then there going nor am i gonna rush on anyones demands im srry

now after another week has passed ive been contacted privately by another po member who knows what actually happened to our money. he tried giving the guy time to come forward on his own but the lil bitch decided to be a pussy n hide. here is the message i recieved tonight promting me to write this thread.

xxxx: well that is bs and we don't need bs around here. He was tilted cuz he was losing so many tourneys so he took the rest of your guys profit and lost it all at the cash tables then he used s810's stake and tried to make it up and he lost his too
    Me: which is about what i figured
    xxxx: yeah so he was trying to make more money but he went at it the wrong way and now he donked it off and he is hiding from his mistakes

theres no reason for us to allow this guy to keep coming here and trying to screw the next guy. get rid of the trash. should be the new PO motto.
    Last edited by tommy62278; 01-22-2014 at 02:05 AM.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned God
    thats horrible... why would he not just send you the money and then deal with his family shit...
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

you do realise that zab and the rest of the mods are going to say this could have been avoided right................ I am not defending anyone by no means but Zab does have a point, he has put so many tools in place to avoid getting ripped off is all I am going to say.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    you do realise that zab and the rest of the mods are going to say this could have been avoided right................ I am not defending anyone by no means but Zab does have a point, he has put so many tools in place to avoid getting ripped off is all I am going to say.
    actually i did use them now that this info came out i will be disputing it
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Good lord why are so many players defaulting on their stakes? Poker is supposed to be a nice community where we help each other out through the downswings and variance. Judgement day will come for them 1 day I guess.

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eichroll View Post
    Good lord why are so many players defaulting on their stakes? Poker is supposed to be a nice community where we help each other out through the downswings and variance. Judgement day will come for them 1 day I guess.
    Cause they're degens
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Seasoned Veteran
    I am not taking sides but I staked famfirst about a month ago and he lost but the next day he staked me in a different tourny of same cost so not sure what that means in the long run

I didnt get my first stake for until like a year in.... Lol... Yall givin these noobs too much love.. Hes so bad too.. Lol
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Oh fok that lol... Thats upstate ny... Tell him to move to one of the boroughs.. Theni can work something out... Lulz
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

PokerOwned Master
    you guys be better off starting to stake the good ones like ME

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast