Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62147.4

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    always a couple bad apples!! thanks for the warning!!!
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Scammers ALWAYS have a sob story. They try to hook you in by counting on YOU having some kind of personal ethics (which they won't have). My rule is if they have a sad excuse - its usually a lie and you're getting screwed if you buy it.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned God
    Let me ask you this tommy did u guys have a previous relationship as a staker and backer just askin, seems like a few of people have stake him before so I assume he is or was trustworthy and maybe a bad judgement was made by him

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    Let me ask you this tommy did u guys have a previous relationship as a staker and backer just askin, seems like a few of people have stake him before so I assume he is or was trustworthy and maybe a bad judgement was made by him
    i only staked him this 1 time and he runs off with mine and another guys money.

Survey Master
    better question here is why is this fkin idiot not BANNED yet??????

Survey Master
    bump for pooffy

Banned
    tommy the money after the Stake was payed back was a 50/50 split i used it for the tounrys i seen fit within our discretion. I messed up the forum posts Not on Purpose thus Screwing me up and everyone else observing my hand historys werent saving correctly and or getting lost somewhere else and i could find them at all. So with that said the 50/50 part was lost on its on on pure variance that kicked my ass in those 4 days that followed me winning that 3.30 on demand tourny. I never ran off with ur money When i lost i couldnt tell u that i lost it cause u were already thinking that i was up to something fishy and no matter what i would have or could have said i felt like it may not have even mattered so i never bothered telling u that it was gone but I repeat i never stole or walked off with it i promise you that

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by famfirst21 View Post
    tommy the money after the Stake was payed back was a 50/50 split i used it for the tounrys i seen fit within our discretion. I messed up the forum posts Not on Purpose thus Screwing me up and everyone else observing my hand historys werent saving correctly and or getting lost somewhere else and i could find them at all. So with that said the 50/50 part was lost on its on on pure variance that kicked my ass in those 4 days that followed me winning that 3.30 on demand tourny. I never ran off with ur money When i lost i couldnt tell u that i lost it cause u were already thinking that i was up to something fishy and no matter what i would have or could have said i felt like it may not have even mattered so i never bothered telling u that it was gone but I repeat i never stole or walked off with it i promise you that
    this is a blatent LIE. you stated this IM taking care of more then u think bro so ima sk you again please do not go off on me at this time im working on a lot of things atm i do not wanna be worried bout poker atm just rest assured eveything is safe u have no need to worry thank you for your time and consideration on my matters at hand that is y im on and off in and out yea im srry its taken me this long to message u so what u had to be the first one to make a move u got the so desired answer from me. so please let me take this time to settle things on my end and i will get back to u in a few more days i cant make things move any faster then there going nor am i gonna rush on anyones demands im srry

now on top of this bullshit message to me, you were an everyday chatter. you came in chatted up main chat and got stakes here n there. upon stealing my money and s810car's money you disappeared. suddenly you had personal FAMILY shit happening. what you fail to realize is i could look at your profile and see that you logged on daily more than once, you didnt come to chat like normal. i also found you almost every day playing a freeroll. if you had just disappeared from the site altogether for a week or so i may have bought this story, but as it happens you did the opposite. you did just as a scammer would do. you lost our money and you went into hiding. praying youd hit a cash in these freerolls and make a run on the rings and make our money back. then youd try to come right back and act as if nothing ever happened.

funny thing in all this is one of your own friends turned you in to me. he even gave you 3-4 days to tell me and s810car the truth. once you failed to come clean he opened his mouth and told me of your deeds. enjoy the banhammer you scumbag piece of shit.

Just posting here to inform fam posted in my stake stating he is working on a payback arrangement, the trade will stay in disputes until that has cleared, and hopefully payback arrangement for Tommy will be forthcoming as well
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Survey Master
    s810 i know the final goal for you is to get paid here. i just read his response to you in your thread. im working on the banhammer for this guy. he openly admits to you he stole. guy needs to be gone

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast