Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64056.2

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deucelamron View Post
    I am not taking sides but I staked famfirst about a month ago and he lost but the next day he staked me in a different tourny of same cost so not sure what that means in the long run
    I have staked famfirst myself and he has staked me too. Also I have given him some money here and there to grind at cash tables an after winning a tourney I told him just to keep it but that is irrelevant to what he did here. If he isn't willing to keep in contact with his backers and run off and hide when he made a mistake, that shows what type of person he really is. He should of made right the wrong he did and just been straight up and told the truth about what he did.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

his name is famfirst.... imagine... dpad is making new accounts depicting how he will scam the money.. ie what excuse he will use ... loll
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

I AM NOT talking ANY sides at all either,, but i know tommmy never done any1 worng at all.... altho i do think, tommy, to h elp the dispute, u prolly will have to identify person who wrote u and gave u that info about what he did with the stake,, ....will help to have witness for sure!,, GL with it>>>.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by italian314 View Post
    I have staked famfirst myself and he has staked me too. Also I have given him some money here and there to grind at cash tables an after winning a tourney I told him just to keep it but that is irrelevant to what he did here. If he isn't willing to keep in contact with his backers and run off and hide when he made a mistake, that shows what type of person he really is. He should of made right the wrong he did and just been straight up and told the truth about what he did.
    I didnt take into account not contacting the backers and after considering that I have to say yes his backers would have every reason to be upset.

I can't blame you for being furious, and given the situation, I would be as well. But posting personal information without the person's consent can't happen. Please don't post it again.

Survey Master
    offsite trading may have been in use at time of him beginning our stake. im not asking zab to pay me here. asking for famfirst to not be able to do to others what he did to me and s810car

As this claims he has played games outside of stake allowance I can't have him do a makeup as I wouldn't be sure it was even done right since sites have poor tracking, refund of stake cash would make it whole, or points equivalent at 500/$1. Thanks
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

regardless of what is going on, if he has time to log on, he has time to communicate with you, and there is no excuse when you are using someone else's money, imo.
    Good luck

Ban tommy for not using the off site trade option.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    Ban tommy for not using the off site trade option.
    lol ducku you always make me laugh. regardless of whether i used the offsite trading form or not ive done nothing wrong. not once in this whole thread have i said give me some money. NOT ONCE. all im saying is get rid of this guy. you guys want to keep him around to rip someone else off, then go for it. im just trying to stop him from doing what he did to me and s810 to someone else. facts are posted so do what you will pokerowned

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast