Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 Hour Energy

5 Hour Energy

Hey guys I stay up all night and been up for like 20 hours but I plan on staying up all day today becuase I need to get back on schedule I hate sleeping all day and staying up all night.....so I need to stay uip untill like 7:30-8pmEST so like does 5 hour energy work? will it make my heart race? i freak out when my heart races.....so what you guys think?

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    I don't want to have that much energy for that long. Have worked to hard to earn the label lazy ass to have some beverage spoil it. Tell me when they got the 5 Minute Energy and we can talk, but not for long.
    Last edited by MrPokerVerse; 07-27-2012 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Misspelled word, I'm a anal fuck, lazy anal fuck at that.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

i need a survey pleaaaase

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    1 shouldn't hurt you. They say it has as much caffeine as a cup of coffee, which I believe is around 90 mg. How much caffeine did you have prior to the 5 hour energy? The symptoms of an over dose of caffeine are racing heart, nervousness, being really jittery. It impacts the CNS.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    It might work but def isnt good for your health. Get an hour or 2 hour nap. Think thatll be better plus it wont hurt ur sleep schedule.

PokerOwned Veteran
    five hour energy i heard does not really work that well so if you are thinking of it just try ion get a small nap

Never tried it, heard it works well though.
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

i will try will glad

I don't think I have much energy left, will play $3.30+R 180 cap tourney or I will go sleep.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Don't need more Energy for today, move to sleep.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast