Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Survey Master

begging for points

this is another thing that bugs the shit outta me. first of all it clearly states no begging just above the chatbox. now ive had a couple people ask me today for loans. im fine loaning but in the loanshark only. no more market loans for anyone.

this doesnt mean you see me sittin on the table with 20k in the client so you start plugging and asking for some of it. listen people. i started the same way as you guys. ive been over 100k in my account and ive been broke and owed 10k. its up and down alot of the time here for me. hardly anyone loans me in the market. a few have and i appreciate it, but most of the people here wont loan in market. that being said i wont either, so dont ask. theres a loanshark or nothing.

very smart move.

PokerOwned God
    Nice post and true indeed.

Yeah its ok to say it once in main chat, "looking for loan" and then put it in market. I just dont see why some repeatedly ask. Just look at wall of shame and you can see this place is full of degens. I also can see asking for a loan to play in the PO freerolls but most take loans out to play in client and IMO loans should be for the freerolls only. With that said i dont think there should be loans at all here since people always says its only points, its just play chips they have no value(um yes they do). I mean for the very few that take the points seriously and only use them for PO freerolls, i think its ok but IMO one look at wall of shame should tell most why there is no need for loans here..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

post to win points:-))

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Yeah its ok to say it once in main chat, "looking for loan" and then put it in market. I just dont see why some repeatedly ask. Just look at wall of shame and you can see this place is full of degens. I also can see asking for a loan to play in the PO freerolls but most take loans out to play in client and IMO loans should be for the freerolls only. With that said i dont think there should be loans at all here since people always says its only points, its just play chips they have no value(um yes they do). I mean for the very few that take the points seriously and only use them for PO freerolls, i think its ok but IMO one look at wall of shame should tell most why there is no need for loans here..
    look at it this way there is insurance so you can get the original loan back at least, and if these degens are on the wall of shame..no promos for them which is handy cuz there been a few times said degens have won a promo and not been able to claim it...loans are not a bad thing..i use them for motivation more than anything else lol
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    look at it this way there is insurance so you can get the original loan back at least,
    This is how alot of these degens think so they feel that defaulting is no big deal, but on a big loan, it can take months to get it back. It is a big inconvenience.

Back to Bankroll Management & Self Control....Why why why I guess cant people understand. Oh I know this is what "SOCIETY" has taught us a whole....

PokerOwned Pro
    Ya, I rarely do market loans unless it's somebody I know really well and there's collateral, generally carbon or paypal. The problem with market loans is you have absolutely no idea how many points they are in debt from previous loans. In most cases they have 2 or 3 other loans out are trying to hit big in client - pay them all off and maybe pocket a few bucks.
    Last edited by 6MAXCHAMP; 12-14-2012 at 08:29 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast