Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63958.76

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Email sent to Carbon...

Email sent to Carbon...

When ever i use the merge software, it freezes alot! like a lot more than any other poker site i have played on. reasons this is bad, one happened earlier i had a great hand and was going to call two all ins and i couldnt because the Merge software froze and folded me, prevented me from reaching my full potential. So i think this is something that the Merge network can improve on tremendously. I have friends that play on the Merge network and they constantly are telling me they are timing out because of Merge and its really frustrating. Everything else will work and merge will be freezing and timing out. Thought this would be a big and good issue to work on and solve

Thank you

Ill keep you up to date

Lookin forward to see their answer maybe there's a big volume of players who came there and this is the reason..who knows..

PokerOwned Pro
    I havent had too many problems with Merge, but when I open the Internet browser on my computer with a few tabs, it can make the client connection alot worse thus causing freezing like you said.

They do have a "how can we approve button" It's right under the register and tournaments details button...
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Everyone has problems with this. I bet their answer is Bs, "Oh, we're sorry and we're working hard to fix it" not even worth their time

Sergeant
    I have never had any problems with any of the Merge sites I play on.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Ive been on Merge for a few months and never had one problem with this.

But I think they need to add an emotion that u can use to flick the person off who just rivered u that seems to happen much more on Merge.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    any more updates on that email.. mine hasnt been answered.. lol

Banned
    Never had any problems here either.

It only happend for sucky computer haha it does happend to this once in a while
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast