Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Whats your biggest health risk?

My Health Final is about whats our biggest health risk?

my biggest health risk i think is Soda, i drink ALOT of soda, its really getting to the point where i need to watch it, ive been drinking soda all my life, throughout my teen years i drank soda probably 6-7+ cans a day now im watching it more but im still drinkg upwards from anywhere between 2-4+ cans a day of soda, were doing presentations on what we have done about this issue.

What i have done is, cut down on soda, whenever i am thirsty and get the urge for a soda, i get a glass or bottle of water.

Whats your biggest health risk? and have you starting doing something about it or plan to?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    My is coke for sure, is the only thing bad that I can't stop drinking. I already tried, but it feels that something is missing during the meals. I let some bottles of juice on the fridge and I try to substitute when I can.

Zab
    Hookers is mine .. oh wait!
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member
    hahaha @ zab...mine are probably sugar and salt...diabetes and high blood pressure/heart disease runs in my family =/

There are quite a lot of stressful situations, news, etc. around people now, and personally I often get nervous because of this. That's why I decided to try full spectrum cbd gummies. It has helped me a lot with my health issues and I think you should also check the information about this remedy. I also started to sleep better and therefore I feel much better during the day. Good luck everyone.