Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: e cigarettes

PokerOwned Veteran
    work in a wholesale grocery warehouse and seem to have been getting a huge variety of these new e -cigs in over the last four or five months. Normal cigarettes still selling like crazy.

PokerOwned God
    oh no cig company are getting frree advertisements here. LOCK this thread

where do u see cig companies getting free advertisements? E gigs are a totally different thing altogether. I think it is cool to see a thread that discusses real things instead of calling people people donks or trying to scam for points. Just my opinion though

I just heard about these new cigs. Not even sure what they are yet. But saw first commercial for them last night.

PokerOwned God
    the free advertisements i was talking about was here in this forum. look how many people are buying the shyt now because of what people say here lol just sayin hahahhah

PokerOwned Demi-God
    they work if you put your mind to it, but that is the key it has to be something you really want to do
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

We are both trying this at home i have the one that looks like a cig with the red light on the end while my wife has one that you can put all kinds of flavors in it and looks rather funny LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Veteran
    think it's just business move that got us out of money I bought it but did not help me at all and after the first month we stopped taste

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123