Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66623.98

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: dumping money

PokerOwned Veteran
    I get dumped and get nothing back
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

not a good ideea
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    For whatever reason, I'm having trouble getting verified. It's been close to a week and I can't get an answer back from support. Does anyone have a phone number for Merge support?

Is this thread serious...lol

hmmmm, FTP - fck me 200$ 3 years ago and stars 100$ last year. fck it is not good

Seasoned Veteran
    Be smart!!!! Don't be chip dumping!!! Just get verified!!!!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

PokerOwned God
    Dumping is not cool and you run the risk of getting banned. I wouldn't do it.

Please close this thread chip dumping shouldn't even be discussed in a thread. If you do it, do it secretively and if you do it your an idiot b.c you're account has a chance of getting banned. I would never do it, not worth it. Just get verified not hard to do...The only reason you wouldn't do it is b.c your underage.
    Last edited by TrueOC; 08-24-2012 at 07:16 PM.

ok, sorry but this thread is locked now. We don't want members talking about illegal activity that would cause them the ability to play poker on Merge or any other site. We are all adults and know what we are doing but no need to post, thank you.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast