Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66827.79

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

dont Trade with this guy on PO, he's the biggest scammers on the planet.

howard.jpg

spent much of the $44 million he allegedly had access to on exotic cars and multi-million dollar properties. So those who?ve been waiting on their $10,000 bankroll can take comfort in knowing that their money went to a good cause.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

This dude scam me over $500 dollars. i want my money back dickwad.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    LMAO @ this thread. Waiting on more responses. Should be entertaining.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    what makes me irate about him is that he still regularly plays at bobbys room in vegas if i were him i would be scared to show my face anywhere in Nevada.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Didn't some plan just get set in place to start paying back players or am I just imagining things?

That's crazy. I was just reading about Lederer last night. This asshole should be in prison somewhere getting ass raped by Tyrone and Jerome. He screwed a lot of people out of there money. I loved watching Lederer on Poker After Dark. But, after this whole ponzi scheme with Full Tilt. I have lost all respect for this punk. He made so much money playing poker and he had to get greedy and steal from the little guys/girls. What a Punk!

That's crazy. I was just reading about Lederer last night. This asshole should be in prison somewhere getting ass raped by Tyrone and Jerome. He screwed a lot of people out of there money. I loved watching Lederer on Poker After Dark. But, after this whole ponzi scheme with Full Tilt. I have lost all respect for this punk. He made so much money playing poker and he had to get greedy and steal from the little guys/girls. What a Punk!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by italian314 View Post
    i agree with u he was my favorite player to watch my style is a alot like his, obviously im not as good as him, but u know what i mean

I'm not sure, but I hear he might of screwed over his own sister....
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    i agree with u he was my favorite player to watch my style is a alot like his, obviously im not as good as him, but u know what i mean
    I feel you. Lederer is a great player. He just let greed get in the way.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast