Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70792.46

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

Cool Does Pot or do any other specific Drugs Enhance Your Tourney or playing ability?

I've noticed on the tables that several players have weed related icons and occassionally chat and remark about how they're smoking a joint, a blunt or a bowl. Some like to brag about their bongs and the high quality buds they're enjoying. I don't recall seeing any of these potheads on the final table with me. I'm sure sometimes they win though, I just don't see them lasting like some of the other veterans. I get a little anxious stoned on weed, and find myself more likely to take a donkey style risk when I'm high. So I have a few questions to poll with here.
    1. Do you think you play better stoned on weed?
    2. Do you enjoy your tourney more when you're high on marijuana?
    3. Is there a better drug choice to take advatage of when playing a tourney?

I like to drop acid so that every hand I am dealt I see AA

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Banned
    Weed gives me more patience, I would get more distracted easily and not be able to sit and focus that long on poker and will donk away my stack, anytime I win im high.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Hmmmm..... It seems the heads are going to defend smoking dope and having the patience to still win anyway while they're stoned. Very Good !!! I think I actually play better on Xanax.... Of course if I've blazed one too... that helps to take the anxious edge off of me... and I can still maintain... and sometimes win or place..... Happy Poker Heads
    Last edited by TomKat1958; 09-02-2013 at 06:19 PM.

Experienced Member
    lil speed goes along way! Makes it seem like time passes faster, giving me more patience. =)

This question makes me laugh, and hopefully no one smokes crack to play better lol

While on LSD I won a $50,000 dollar tournament. Oh wait a minute it was just a hallucination.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

I think I played better back in the day when i used to smoke pot....I don't think other drugs would help but weed made me focus more...I don't smoke now a days so I put it all on allheart to make me play better lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StephyMarieC View Post
    This question makes me laugh, and hopefully no one smokes crack to play better lol
    no actually i sit out alot when smokin crack cuz im checkin the windows lmao

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    I would say i play better stoned, but im never not stoned so hard to test this theory out.... but yeah gotta love the weed , oh and ill brag about my buds on a final table too

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast