Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66623.98

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

does fox news need fact-check?

I'm not the kind to get political on here, but I was wondering how most of you feel about fox news lying? They lied by saying a transgendered student in high school was harassing other students. And then they had four guests say that their businesses were ruined by Obamacare when in reality that just isn't true. Some of them didn't even look at the options. Does fox news need a fact-checker on air?

if your only waking up to the fact that media is corrupt now you have really been under a rock, most media is manipulated if you want "real" news u need to look for the one guy and his camera "reporting" on shit as he sees it on youtube

i didnt think it was possible for someone to be as naive as you...well done for proving retard exists
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned God
    Oh azreal, can't u reply nicely. LOL! Besides, not all the media lies. If you look for facts and certain news outlets report it, obviously they're truthful. Fox news has a reputation for not always telling the truth and for telling skewed stories.

how can i reply "nicely" to someone who is so fundimentally flawed...your wrong ANYTHING to do with politics/science/research/current affairs/economics etc is mostly lies to some extent, thats what they have spin doctors for we as a public get to see what the higher ups and powers that be want us to see and your an idiot if you think otherwise

PokerOwned God
    One thing is twisting stories to make them see your point of view, but if you look at the transgender thing, that was completely made up. It was a flat out lie.

your an idiot

PokerOwned God
    I guess u like fox news.

Experienced Member
    only one idiot that I can see in this post. ha ha

PokerOwned God
    I should've posted this during the afternoon so more people would see it.

FOX news doesn't bug me, the people that watch such biased news... well.... Unfortunately most news organizations aren't really reporting news, they are just providing crappy commentary instead of reporting facts. CNN doesn't even have an investigative news department anymore. And that is apparently the trend with all US news organizations. Sadly John Stewart and Colbert seem to have the most informative news right now. I'm just over it though. I'm sick of the ignorance all around in this country.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast