Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Survey Master

allen799 apology to pokerowned and ZAB

recently i was contacted by allen799. he asked me to make a thread for him. he has no posting ability and wants to be able to login as allen799. i do not know why he is banned, only what ive heard. any opinions on this? any way for you ZAB to let him on to publicly apologize and speak to him. this is mainly your call ZAB and you do as you please but im doing as i was asked by a friend.

i will play by the rules i am sorry and would like allen799 back on. i am truely sorry and want back on the site.

those are his words.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    he can keep his scamming ass at seals dude scammed like 5 or 6 ppl out of points then he knew he couldnt pay it back he wants to diss PO and say fuck zab fuck po some to seals i guess he scammed on seals and wants to come back fuck his hoe ass man end of story he deserved to be banned and doent deserve to comeback end or story
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

that shark eats jolly ranchers
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

if hes banned im sure theres a good reason ...... let devil in hell .........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

I agree with lilg. I was here when he was ranting and cussing worse than a sailor. He said it plain enough then and I say it plain enough here. F him. I vote NO

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Who the fack is allen799?

If he cheated people out of points, then we at PO don't need his kind. Just my thoughts.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

well like he aint been burned gametime74 stole 20 dollars from him and still has not paid him back that would be the guy at ur wonderful leaderboard

Quote Originally Posted by bishking View Post
    Who the fack is allen799?
    UR hilarious with that alread y lol,, we shd make u a tshirt with,, that on it now... Who the fack is ______???? leave blank, fill in diff name every day haha

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yeah he said some foul shit and continued to until zab was forced to ban him, he made his bed

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast