Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Do you hate me or love me?

vote yes or no

and by love i dont mean stick it in my butt love i mean dont mind me or i make u laff

PokerOwned Pro
    I hate yo ass gay lipps

1st
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

In 1st. Guy spells laugh LAFF. That alone probably tells you all that you need to know about him. Move along people.... nothing to see. I have this dude blocked in chat.

Banned
    Its opposite day

sickread is the most trustworthy player on this site

hahahaha
    Last edited by chefdd; 05-11-2013 at 03:15 AM.

well we sure will never be friends... your like a bitter old woman looking for trouble

Elite PokerOwned Member
    cant stand ur gay juvenile comments........................hate

I'm going to go on record and say that 99% of the time i am rolling around laughing my ass off. there has been once or twice u crossed the line but whatever man. If you can tilt someone just by talking smack y wouldnt u? I mean seriously i bet every1 plays into it in the f/r's too. Whatever ur strategy may be... talking smack (poker brat hellmuth best in the world at mtt's) timing out every hand(tom Dwan best cash player in the world) or prop bets for distractions like phil ivey does. Whatever ur strategy is do it man. If people play into it and get tilted well then u win. If u make an ass out of urself and noone is tilted what have u lost besides a friend? do u man until it doesnt work anymore then switch it up.

Banned
    gd u are sexy as hell

Quote Originally Posted by eichroll View Post
    I'm going to go on record and say that 99% of the time i am rolling around laughing my ass off. there has been once or twice u crossed the line but whatever man. If you can tilt someone just by talking smack y wouldnt u? I mean seriously i bet every1 plays into it in the f/r's too. Whatever ur strategy may be... talking smack (poker brat hellmuth best in the world at mtt's) timing out every hand(tom Dwan best cash player in the world) or prop bets for distractions like phil ivey does. Whatever ur strategy is do it man. If people play into it and get tilted well then u win. If u make an ass out of urself and noone is tilted what have u lost besides a friend? do u man until it doesnt work anymore then switch it up.
    Nope, everyone pretty much just hates him. Maybe you and Cheffy can hang sometimes if you truly like him 99% of the time. The guys spelling and english is plain terrible to. He speaks ebonics.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast