Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64202.36

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eichroll View Post
    Then ban him from chat. thats not hard for any mod to do. i would prefer an all poker chat room and a drama chat room personally. if you wanna talk shit go there if u want to strategize n b civil stay in main and if u dont follow the rules u get banned from both really easy fix.
    We actually have that. Drama is supposed to go to channel 2.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eichroll View Post
    I just dont understand y u guys even have the hatred it just gives him an edge. it makes no sense at all. if u play into it he wins. if you dont and u laugh and hes actually getting mad then u win. y is that so hard for people to get? noone in there right mind would let phil hellmuths notorious rants get under their skin they just laugh at him so y is this any different?
    makin jokes im fine wit, even bein an ass, its just the gay talk about blacki cocks and masturbating that is too much, this is a poker forum and for the most part , respectful , now bein mad and name callin happens when people get6 mad but there are oldeer folks here that been here a long time that im sure find these comments disrespectful, thi9s type of talk is that of an immature kid i need of attention and this is not the place to get it. imagine newbs on the site for the first time, what do they think? they think what kind of poker forum is this and leave with the wrong opinion of the sight, which is bad for business

flag it channel st for shit talking. lol. and put a bar at the top telling people it exists.

pls dont close thread
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

@treeman i agree brother thats the crossing the line part i mentioned. ban him when that happens and he will use channel 2or get permabanned. easy fix bro

quoting treeman "imagine newbs on the site for the first time, what do they think? they think what kind of poker forum is this and leave with the wrong opinion of the sight, which is bad for business" he is just being honest....you don't want to think of what is best for the site us mods will take care of you fast.

PokerOwned God
    to get 3 pages of this shit, Cheff it's obviously love for ya'. Now you said you was a chick once and another time a dude, and then another time you say both you and a girl use this lol so now I know .... I cant say DD is the size of your .... enough at least I know.

3 pages of love from PO

I agree as a business you don't want potential clients/easy money getting scared away by a raging lunatic. i say if it involves poker even if its smack talk allow it in the main if he gets off course ban him. super easy keep him on a tight leash n hell fade away or become more civil.

what is this?

love over rides hate any day of the week

PokerOwned Veteran
    are you really gay? how to fuck their own kind?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast