Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I think you are out of control and if you keep stepping out of line you wont last at PO....we welcome everyone but the way you act may scare new users away....act like your older than 12 and you might last.....you tell me......love or hate

I just dont understand y u guys even have the hatred it just gives him an edge. it makes no sense at all. if u play into it he wins. if you dont and u laugh and hes actually getting mad then u win. y is that so hard for people to get? noone in there right mind would let phil hellmuths notorious rants get under their skin they just laugh at him so y is this any different?

Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    I think you are out of control and if you keep stepping out of line you wont last at PO....we welcome everyone but the way you act may scare new users away....act like your older than 12 and you might last.....you tell me......love or hate
    Yeah he is more out of control than Sharking was.... and Sharking was banned. Furthermore, Sharking actually had quite a few friends here. So tell me.... fewer friends and more controversial than a member who was banned. Sounds like his days are numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by eichroll View Post
    I just dont understand y u guys even have the hatred it just gives him an edge. it makes no sense at all. if u play into it he wins. if you dont and u laugh and hes actually getting mad then u win. y is that so hard for people to get? noone in there right mind would let phil hellmuths notorious rants get under their skin they just laugh at him so y is this any different?
    It is not his table banter that we are referencing. You are missing the point. We are talking about his disruptive, unacceptable behavior in main chat. You are conflating the two story lines.

Banned
    This is a scammer free thread dude stop blowing it up.
    And ur right davey.

And im better then hellmuth thats why.

I would say that you scam people every day by posing as a real poker player. However, no-one actually believes that you are good at poker, so you are not guilty of scamming people. I am done with this thread. Have a blast Cheffy. Thanks 4 the outlet 4 free points though.

im about to close this thread...
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Then ban him from chat. thats not hard for any mod to do. i would prefer an all poker chat room and a drama chat room personally. if you wanna talk shit go there if u want to strategize n b civil stay in main and if u dont follow the rules u get banned from both really easy fix.

prolly good idea MM LOL

almost closed it myself....worthless thread and only here to cause arguments...just like his chat....I will give it ten minutes see where this leads and close it

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast