Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    I hate this kind of person... Dishonest... I wish you luck to solve this case...

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by moneym4ker View Post
    I hate this kind of person... Dishonest... I wish you luck to solve this case...
    They did resolve it

Seasoned Veteran
    I knew it he was a bad person to trade with he tried to scam me to before but i didnt let it happen.

dude is total loser he tried to get me too
    not sure why he has not been perm banned here

chump

Quote Originally Posted by speedytchips View Post
    i pay anything owed, And those 2 tards dont know wtf there talking about. I couldnt make transfers back to them. one for 6 dollars and one for 7 dollars. WOW cmon really 13 in total. You can ask a good handlefull of ppl around, they know im not a scammer. So keep the bs away from the furums please. THANKS!!
    2 tards that tried to trade with you, c'mon man this issue is over but you need to watch your mouth. You can tell you are a youngster but you need to respect people and maybe you will get some in return. As far as trades, go through marketplace and you will not have a thing to worry about. Thanks again Speedy, it was $15 between you and I and six or seven for Aces, just saying.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by speedytchips View Post
    Natevest, you know what happened when I could send the louzy 10 dollars back lol. That was a joke. you took it waaaay to far. I have more respect then I need to be given by anyone here. Im saying take off that post thats the only thing anyone ever has to say . Mathkid is a little bitch ass, perma ban? are you fucking kidding me. Ask zab how many points I had within one month. More then mathkid can put in his ass and thats a shit ton. Idiot he is. All good tho natevest, cheers m8.
    Really you got points from this site. That is not what you told me when you I gave you 150 points for a carbon freeroll. I believe you actually told me you were from Canada and none of the offers would convert for you. hmmmmm sounds like a scam to me.

Banned
    lol are u serious . 150 points? wow i didnt know there was this many tools on this site. So many tools that i cant even find a fucking screw driver to screw the fuck outta ya all. LMAO. Take a hike . clown

Elite PokerOwned Member
    lol maybe I should post a screenshot of the points I loaned you to refresh your memory. Idk how large Lilg's bankroll is but he does have one thing that you will never have. Trust and Respect.

Banned
    like i said i dont need anyones trust or respect on pokerowned u retard! STFU already bitch ass

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Lol I love ignorant people like you. Its time to grow up and stop acting like a two year old. Stop scamming people and start showing respect to people when you talk to them. The only reason you have to swear so much is because you are not smart enough to express yourself with non offensive language.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast