Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63782.05

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    yes i know its a sammich but imma poor bitch. since youre so loaded maybe you can ship me 6$ and we can just say he scammed you
    6 bucks is 6 bucks.....thats again what i dont think people understand....if they can lie to u about something small.....they could lie about something big....if they rob u for 6 bucks....they are deff robbin some1 again for even more......just sad that people are that low they have to fuckin scamm people

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    ...made more IRONIC given his thread here.... http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f26...s-24301-8.html
    You might notice I was kinda being a pain in his ass on that thread when he was complaining about someone not paying him from October, and he hasn't paid me since JUNE!!! I love being a pain in Unk's ass, best po pastime ever. Now Tommy gets to join me.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

ekkkkkk i dont like that word.....

as i just told another mod, doubtful zab refunds me or anything, and thats fine since i did not use the offsite trading form. i would like to see unks market and loanshark privledges removed though, if thats possible. no need for him to try n screw others out of 5-6$
    With the off site trading, that is exactly what happens when we review it. I do also see why not the concern, the amount is unbelievable, you would think they would do it bigger than a couple micro buy ins.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    mods already deleted it. i know ur mad bro, but watch ur language no need to stoop down to that level.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by vtriclone View Post
    mods already deleted it. i know ur mad bro, but watch ur language no need to stoop down to that level.
    i wasnt referring to a black man. nothing racist about the statement. just feel he earned that name with this ordeal

Elite PokerOwned Member Cajunaimee's Avatar
    this is a funny thread, 6dollascamaments ftw.

This is sad, and people should use the tools that Pokerowned provides so things like this can't happen. I don't do trades often, but when I do I always like to send first and make sure the other party get what was promised. This does not mean i'll trade with anyone though, so don't bubble me
    I am the Captain of my ship. If you don't like the ride, Get Off!

bump
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Zab
    i havent tried out the offsite trading yet. didnt really think unk would screw a guy outta 6$. but as you see by the bubble chat this all happened in a matter of 30 mins
    *sigh*
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast