Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63614.64

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by onehotdame View Post
    gimmeeee ~ to funny ..I wonder why people would pay for others to play ~ guess itsa $$$ thing ..its still a gamble more so for the peeps doen the staken ~not so much the playas ! Isn't all gamblen risky ~ and should we be responsible for all our gamblen choices ? I bet on myself so only myself to blame for failing . ~just say'n
    yes its risky but some players are good moneymakers. why not utilize that and make a few dollars?

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    yes its risky but some players are good moneymakers. why not utilize that and make a few dollars?
    me me me pick me pick me
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmeabrew View Post
    me me me pick me pick me
    youre missin the point of this thread

PokerOwned Veteran
    I dont know how this system works?
    I looks like a trust thing.
    And if you got your money back with profit it looks pretty fine to me.
    I agree if you make some agreements about things you have to follow it.
    And it would be a bad thing if you stop doing it.

Keep up the good work

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by theopimus View Post
    I dont know how this system works?
    I looks like a trust thing.
    And if you got your money back with profit it looks pretty fine to me.
    I agree if you make some agreements about things you have to follow it.
    And it would be a bad thing if you stop doing it.

Keep up the good work
    i got my money and profit, but not correct amout. guy being staked does not make his own terms PERIOD

Survey Master
    break out the BANHAMMER WTF!!!!!!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lol hilarious man!! guy gives me 16$ and I turn it in to 63 and then last nite played 1 game out of my suppose to be range of 8 to 9$ sit n go and ended up with 54.40 I give you 36.40 of it and keep 18$ for a 2 day stake!! Funny your complaining!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaytodd28 View Post
    lol hilarious man!! guy gives me 16$ and I turn it in to 63 and then last nite played 1 game out of my suppose to be range of 8 to 9$ sit n go and ended up with 54.40 I give you 36.40 of it and keep 18$ for a 2 day stake!! Funny your complaining!!
    you still didnt follow instructions and shorted him a few bucks

just give him the rest of the money and case closed
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Survey Master
    of course im complaining. you did not ship the correct amount. you did not follow the rules of the stake.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lol hilarious man!! guy gives me 16$ and I turn it in to 63 and then last nite played 1 game out of my suppose to be range of 8 to 9$ sit n go and ended up with 54.40 I give you 36.40 of it and keep 18$ for a 2 day
    stake!! Funny your complaining!!
    Damn, sure feel bad for whoever you work for if u even work. Pay the man the rest of his money.

"Yeah boss, i sold $600 of merchandise for u the last 2 days, theres $450 in the register, since i did all the leg work n everything i kept $150 for myself. Oh n by the way i decided to go over on my meal budget too, Olive Garden was busy so i decided to order from that 5-star joint down the road."

You probly just fucked up a good thing here, ive been running for tommy for a lil over a month now n its pretty damn easy makin money w/o the risk of putting my own money at risk. Maybe if u pay him what u owe yinz can talk it over n hell give u another shot, i dont know.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast