Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64809.9

Dear Homeowners,

Dear Homeowners,

I understand times are hard. But if do not have the money, quit F'in buying things you can't afford. I understand Bankruptcy is an easy and cheap out, but what happened to pulling yourself up by the bootstraps and living within your means. For Gods sake, when a MAN gives his word, that should be solid. But when he goes further and signs a contract, that is binding. I am not completely anti-bankruptcy, but there needs to be a line drawn in the sand. This is just another example of our capitalists system failing. I have been filed on three times in the first three quarters. For a LARGE loss. Your killing small business folks.

Sincerely,
    The Guy Who is Going Slowly out of Business thanks to your Negligence.

Note: I feel better now, sort of!

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Dear Small Business,

Think those who are exercising their right within the confines of the law have looked at all the options. Those provisions to allow time and protection have saved companies and individuals from being flat broke. Someone reading this who is in a precarious situation might not embrace your sentiment.

Sincerely,
    The Guy Who Is Sympathic To Those Going Through Hardship Perhaps To No Fault Of Their Own.

Note: Yes that was nice, sort of!
    Last edited by MrPokerVerse; 07-25-2012 at 05:06 PM.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

I appreciate the sediment, sort of, but I am losing azz over here which drags me down also by no fault of my own. My thread may seem bias and thats because it is. I mean no disrespect upon the downfallen. I empathize! What I do not have a stomach for, is the capable with opportunity to succeed without preying upon others. I was very upset that day and I needed to vent, then thought to myself, where can I vent this frustration. Which led me too PokerOwned. I apologize if anyone was offended.

PokerOwned God
    Sounds like you need to be a little more careful about who you go into business with.

PokerOwned God
    the real estate companies have fault in this debacle as well...i know that for a fact..they targeted certain people that couldnt afford to pay the high arm rates, inflated their income, inflated appraisal and all that...so many people to blame in this mess..

people don't realize that someone has to pay when you file bankruptcy..........

i have no idea what u ppl r talking about........smileyET.jpeg

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Quote Originally Posted by StackSnack View Post
    I appreciate the sediment, sort of, but I am losing azz over here which drags me down also by no fault of my own. My thread may seem bias and thats because it is. I mean no disrespect upon the downfallen. I empathize! What I do not have a stomach for, is the capable with opportunity to succeed without preying upon others. I was very upset that day and I needed to vent, then thought to myself, where can I vent this frustration. Which led me too PokerOwned. I apologize if anyone was offended.

Nothing 2 comment on here. You appreciate dirt? SEDIMENT, LOL.... YOU MEAN SENTIMENT. I GET A LAUGH OUT OF ALL THE WORD

GAFFES HERE.