Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64993.9

Custom Signatures by xxcheckraisinxx

A lot of PO members have asked me about my signature on PO and requested one be created for them and I have been seeing many people asking for signatures in main chat. I have a deal for custom signatures in marketplace and I will use images that you have already or other images you have in mind that you would like to use. If you do not have images in mind and only a theme thought up, I can put ideas together with you to make your signature reflect you and your personality. Your satisfaction is guaranteed 100% with these signatures and everyone that has traded for one so far is very pleased with the finished product. If you are looking to add a new signature or change up your current Poker Owned profile or your signature contact me to discuss the details. During the creation process, you will be given updates and test signatures to give feedback on what else you would like to add.

My signature below is an example of the quality you will be receiving. Your personal custom signature will be designed using $2,000 worth of graphics software, including 3 dimensional signatures, images, and lettering or anything else imaginable. Please reply to this thread and also PM me to discuss the details. I will be posting more signature examples very soon.
    Last edited by NateVest; 02-12-2013 at 01:20 PM.

Here is some more work that was created by Odin Graphics...

vadar1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    sorry, that second post was just without the cards floating/hovering over the table. Here is a different one from Odin's Graphics. Same graphics, different background.

image001.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    sorry, that second post was just without the cards floating/hovering over the table. Here is a different one from Odin's Graphics. Same graphics, different background.

image001.jpg
    Here is the original signature that I originally used on Poker Owned created by Odin's Graphics...

Attachment 1575

xxx2zz.jpg

Same graphics as the one above, with a patterned background added.
    Last edited by NateVest; 04-06-2013 at 12:24 AM.

Attachment 1602

Another version. Graphics by Odin are available not only for signatures, but also desktop backgrounds, and murals.