Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Realizing Its Very Tough To make Poker buddies/friends here

Its kind of a bummer... The live chat doesnt really help. I mean its all good to be a loner but this site seems kinda of social and it seems like theres lots of good people here but its difficult to make friends. idk im just rambling.

Survey Master
    its really not all that difficult man. just participate. try to get into the conversations in the main chat and try to be positive. people will start to notice you more and more. just give em time. gl and welcome to pokerowned

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffturkey View Post
    Its kind of a bummer... The live chat doesnt really help. I mean its all good to be a loner but this site seems kinda of social and it seems like theres lots of good people here but its difficult to make friends. idk im just rambling.
    There are some people that are kind of rude, but most of the people actually help and are nice.
    Just be respectful and join the chat

Banned
    A few assholes here but youll run into the good people

Quote Originally Posted by tuffturkey View Post
    I don't think it's that difficult, I mean if you play the games, and join the chat or just browse profiles, i'm sure you'll have buddies in no time. And of course no site is perfect and some people come off as tough, but if you give it a chance and be active, i'm sure your tune will change. GL.

PokerOwned Veteran
    well there are assholes everywhere ... but most peeps here are cool .... chat is fun ..... poker is poker you get good hand or nice play or you get !@^%^&*^%$#@$%*^^%$ lol . but all in all a great forum and fun games ... i luv it ...

PokerOwned Pro
    Welcome to po this is a great place i will be first to say i am a dick asshole but im also cool and i like helping people out when i can when they need it bc i know how it is when your tryin to get points as to when i first signed up i didnt take the time to learn the site and how to do the offers and get points so i decided in december 2012 to sign back into my acct and started learning the site and talking to some and helped me.

This is a very friendly place for the most part, I'll make sure to say hi to you if I see you in chat

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Once you're around for a while, you'll make friends. Get in the conversations and talk to people on the chat. Rail other players and get other players to rail you. This is still a poker forum so make friends thru poker.

I think it's like the real world, people have to get to know you and most important you have to earn their respect as a person and as a poker player. This is a great forum.

As someone said there are some people here who aren't very nice, but there is just a few. Ignore them. Welcome and give it a few weeks and you'll find that most people are nice.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast