lilg97 's degen thread.....

lilg97 Loan Points : 4000
    Accepted:12-04-2013 10:28 AM
    Due Date: 12-11-2013 10:28 AM
    Amount Due: 4730
    Collected: 819
    Insurance Pay: 1770

dirty_rat_debt_collectors_533385.jpg

FYI: Saying "it's ok, just collect insurance", is a lot like saying "it's ok EVERYONE ELSE can pay it for him". We wouldn't
    need insurance at all if people could show a little respect for others, but more importantly FOR THEMSELVES.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

wow, g said that?
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    wow, g said that?
    No, a MOD did. Can you beli.....actually, ya it isn't all that shocking really, is it?
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    kill yo fucking self u lil fucking kunt i aint a degen nor a fucking scammer and i told u imma pay u as soon as infiniti comes up and u sitll constantly harrassing me about your lousy 8 bucks go fuck yourself u stupif troll and btw i put money on your bicth ass being dpad
    ive told u this all day and then mods step in and say drop it you will get paid and u sitll continue have fun getting banned fucking pussy
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lilg97 View Post
    kill yo fucking self u lil fucking kunt i aint a degen nor a fucking scammer and i told u imma pay u as soon as infiniti comes up and u sitll constantly harrassing me about your lousy 8 bucks go fuck yourself u stupif troll and btw i put money on your bicth ass being dpad
    ive told u this all day and then mods step in and say drop it you will get paid and u sitll continue have fun getting banned fucking pussy
    LOL shut up and pay

PokerOwned Master
    Lmao!!!! Pay Up G baby!!!

Dpad?
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

PokerOwned Demi-God
    wow man if i didn't already know that u were a teenager this would have told me for sure, lilg this might be the most immature way i have ever saw someone act on this site, and that is saying a lot. you owe the guy and ur being an ass hole about it. oh and how can u say u are not a degan? ur on here all the time broke asking for stakes, ( i see u you say "stake me or die" at least three times a day in main chat who knows how many times i dont see it, i know u think its funny, but its not )think that is pretty much the definition. just own it man i know i do.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    wow i thought this was recent, lol its been almost 3 weeks since u borrowed it, "pay this man his money"

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post

FYI: Saying "it's ok, just collect insurance", is a lot like saying "it's ok EVERYONE ELSE can pay it for him". We wouldn't
    need insurance at all if people could show a little respect for others, but more importantly FOR THEMSELVES.
    That is taking it out of context, but typical.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast