Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63238.69

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Survey Master
    by the time its all sorted out youll be able to chat again
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Banned
    If I was mod, I would ban scammers and people who set out to harrass others. I would never immaturely ban someone who did nothing wrong like this. Kind of absurd. I am contributing member to this site. I always bring poker strategy and poker advice to the table. I played pokerbrats full tilt freeroll tourney for him over joinme today just to win him $2. I dont even know the guy. Its crazy how good guys are treated and how scammers and people who say horrible things to others just keep getting welcomed back
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Banned
    Have asked myself but no reply....I imagine its cause you put the bounty up again right after it was deleted but not sure why he would ban you for that....I will look into it sharking
    I appreciate you coming in here and giving me a response ddavey. Thank you for taking your responsibility seriously. I am pretty upset by this.

there was 4 players banned today............

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    i had bounty sticked last game
    no problems at all

that dude is trigger happy

Banned
    If I was mod... I would ban scammers, profanity users, and harrassers. Not honest, trustworth, contributing, helping members of this forum. So sad the guy who offers free coaching to this forum, gives others poker advice, and plays tournies for people for free gets banned but scammers and profanity users get nothing but love from this site

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn171 View Post
    i had bounty sticked last game
    no problems at all
    So did I... ON DRYWALLMAN ironicly

Banned
    there was 4 players banned today............
    I dont understand you have a quota to fill and I randomly got picked?

Banned
    sharking for mod sharking for mod sharking for mod sharking for mod sharking for mod sharking for mod sharking for mod sharking for mod sharking for mod sharking for mod sharking for mod sharking for mod sharking for mod
    appreciate the support. as much as i joke about being a mod, i know i would take the responsibility seriously and not abuse the power

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast