Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

PokerOwned Master

Why I think there needs to be a slight change to B2B

It wouldn't let me post in PokerOwned talks and upgrades, so I posted it here. As you've seen in the past, people are winning b2b while their in default. Well they know they won't be able to win it, because they know the rules. But what they do know is that if they win, zab takes a portion out and repays all there loans. I don't think thats right. ts still encouraging them to buy 150 point ticket, and have an opputunity to win it, when that 150 points should be going to the person they owe. Just a thought.

PokerOwned Pro
    in a way that sounds good but for the people that got punked they are being reimbursed by Zab himself i think that shows alot for the integrety of the site.

PokerOwned Master
    Well those 2 times they bought the ticket while in default (probley alot more then 2 times) they could've been paying the person they owe back. Plus it doesn't ruin it for the people that actually play the freerolls not in default.

Elite PokerOwned Member vali1212's Avatar
    i dont see any problem in this...you/i'm in default win b2b it's a normal thing that you/i to pay may loans and the rest of points do whaterver you/i want to do with them.so what you say here is that if you/i'm in default should not able to buy a coupon.but what if he take a loan and he has some problems and just can't make those points in time?...

if you win b2b your debts get paid off first

This has been tossed around and talked about in detail. Zab has seriously considered it, but there are som issues with the blocking of purchasing tickets. I am satisfied enough with the disappointment and tempertantrums they throw, when they try to pay off before the second game to get out of default, only to then realize you had to be out before winning the first.

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    if zab didnt give ppl a chance to buy a ticket when they are in default, then there is no reason to even come back to the site.

Banned
    Good point plus its very simple and even Genius (sarcasm) can change their IP around and mulicount, in my opinion winning back to back while in default is a good idea because instead of them getting the money zab gives the money to the people who loaned the winner the points in the first place its a win win situation for all parties.

So say ur in default for the max amount which is like 5K which is like $10. You play and win B2B and instead of getting the $200 jackpot u get $0 but ur $10 debt is repaid to the innocent bystander.

I get that it isnt the perfect solution but it is pretty good and punishes the defaulter while not punishing the people they are in default to.