Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me more

Help me more

ok so i just bought a brand new $5000 refridgerator, very nice its GE, but it didnt come with any fkin ice trays!!! can u guys plz help me by transfering funds to my carbon account, i need $500 for the model ice trays i want, they are gold plated with lil spinning rims on them, very nice, i would also like to purchace a set of hydrolicks for my dope ass fridge, i may get hte 18 inch subwoffers later but one step at a time, thnx!

MOVIN ON UP, LIKE THE FUKIN JEFFERSONS

What color icetrays do you want BlingBlaow, hot pink??? lol

well i was looking at the gold models so wen i get sick of them i can melt them down for some fronts for my teeth, BALLIN!

Does that thing got a Hemi in it?
    If so, I am in, will be well worth the investment for you.

Quote Originally Posted by BLINGBLAOW View Post
    well i was looking at the gold models so wen i get sick of them i can melt them down for some fronts for my teeth, BALLIN!
    Lol Bling I hope you get the help you deserve hehe

no hemi but im thinking of adding a livestock trailer for my cow i just bought, yea with the price of milk these days i have desided to milk my own, im gonna see if zab will back me on PO brand milk, i think it will be a hot item, we could even use the milk for tourney entries

PokerOwned Master
    Hey man, just gold plate the cow and hook the milker right up to your cold water dispenser. Tell all ur boys u got the Midas touch and pimp out the cow for parties.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDignified View Post
    Hey man, just gold plate the cow and hook the milker right up to your cold water dispenser. Tell all ur boys u got the Midas touch and pimp out the cow for parties.
    oh shit sun i didnt think of that...then at the partys i can get ppl to worship the golden calf like in the bible, hells yea i like how u think

PokerOwned God
    all you need for that fridge dude now is a case of budlite, heinkens, millers, coronas, 4 gallons of vodka, ..the fridge will be complete..let me know when the party start..i will bring the cups

Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    all you need for that fridge dude now is a case of budlite, heinkens, millers, coronas, 4 gallons of vodka, ..the fridge will be complete..let me know when the party start..i will bring the cups
    He still needs the icetrays lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast