Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Come on now....

Come on now....

Dont say sorry when you snap call 3k on a draw and you hit it, that is the lamest thing ever...why the hell are you sorry, you called it ,right? just take to pot..."sorry" so fking stupid i have never been sorry in my life for scooping a pot, and i would tell som1 i want to fuck their wife in her asshole before i told them sorry for winning a pot against them...

MOVIN ON UP, LIKE THE FUKIN JEFFERSONS

I don't understand why players say this...Last night in my live tournament I played we were trying to make a chop at the final table and this guy kept apologizing that he didn't want to chop. He was the chip leader, it's no surprise he didn't want to. No need to say sorry for it...it's poker!

On a side note related to that, since we didn't get a chop and only paid top 3 (In a 40 person tournament that is freaking lame), I bubbled in it and placed 4th. Damn tournament, how are you going to pay less then 10% of the field!!!

PokerOwned God
    meh ... if I sneeze and someone says "bless you" I know its not a literal thing, just a courtesy.

Good game ... Nice hand ... Sorry ... words with very little sincerity to them at the tables (for the most part that is).

PokerOwned Demi-God
    im sorry lol
    yeah u didnt want to win lol

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by BLINGBLAOW View Post
    Dont say sorry when you snap call 3k on a draw and you hit it, that is the lamest thing ever...why the hell are you sorry, you called it ,right? just take to pot..."sorry" so fking stupid i have never been sorry in my life for scooping a pot, and i would tell som1 i want to fuck their wife in her asshole before i told them sorry for winning a pot against them...
    Pretty inappropriate response to someone for saying sorry - the last sentence so offensive to women - come on now

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Yeah I guess you could have written this somewhat nicer...

I understand somewhat what you are saying, however, I do truly feel sorta bad when I call someones shove with aces with my kings and hit a set ftw.
    However someone calling on a draw and hitting, there is no way they can be sorry, it is what they were aiming for.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    there will always be donks that call with anything and luck up and they arent sorry cause they called for a reason

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BLINGBLAOW View Post
    Anytime you get in bad and come out good with some sort of miracle river then there is a feeling of empathy. To verbally express that is normal in human nature. To make a call drawing to a hand knowing your way behind is another story. Some players like to gamble on those. At cash tables you see that a lot, in MTT it can win tournaments or put you on rail way before the bubble. Rest of the OP statement I wont even touch, pretty pathetic to say the least (OK so I did touch it some).
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Banned

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast