Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar

Codd Brunson Chat Thread

Chat with Codd Brunson.

Unfortunately, when I am logged into PO on my phone, chat will not work for me. All other aspects of the site work fine.

So, I created this thread for PO chatting purposes, while logged in on my phone.
    Last edited by CoddBrunson; 03-20-2011 at 09:32 AM.

Really shitty, my dsl just went out for the first time all winter, as we are experiencing a gnarly storm right now, that is super windy, and has prolly knocked power out in sections of town.

My power has blinked pretty bad twice when I heard the wind really going. I'm not sure if I will have power through the nite, but I always have my trusty Droid, and hence the reason I am chatting here.

LOL too much codd brunson here,take a break

Quote Originally Posted by kenzorflushed View Post
    LOL too much codd brunson here,take a break
    lol kenzor.

If some or the other Mods did more around here, I would be doin a lot less, and would really enjoy that.

As it looks though, my phone likes to double post shit, and I can't stand double posting. Deleting every second post is really tedious and annoying so I will prolly only be posting what I feel is pretty important.

And kenzor, just because I am 10 times the poker player you will ever be, and have absolutely dominated you in almost every situation we have ever played, except when you sucked out with your 66 versus my 77, and I brutally raped you in HU, from like a 2,000 to 12,000 chip stack situation, doesn't mean you can't man up and accept that is just the way it is, and get on with your life.

Anytime you want to play some HU though, you let me know, I will play you any stakes, anywhere, anytime.

I love free money, but even better other peoples money. HU with you, is more than both.

hi there, i will take 1 post in this thread.. thanks

Master Sergeant
    Pointless!

Damn soulofheaven, who is the hot chick in the picture u use for your avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by SUFC123 View Post
    Pointless!
    I'm sure it appears that way to your feeble mind.

Please SUFC, I ignore you because you are incapable of intelligent interaction, do us both a favor, and don't post in threads started by me.

Quote Originally Posted by CoddBrunson View Post
    Damn soulofheaven, who is the hot chick in the picture u use for your avatar?
    Nina DObrev The Vampire Daires

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast