Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

PokerOwned Master

Wink client tourney request

Zab i would like to request a client tourney with a 100 points buy-in and i will add 1k points to the price-pool. Sendcookies will also add something don't know the exact amount thou so let zab know sendcookies... anyone else who wants to add something 2 is welcome to do that so

EDIT: for sendcookies who does not really seem to read very well THIS is where i am donating or adding the 1k...

READ IT AGAIN!!
    Zab i would like to request a client tourney with a 100 points buy-in and i will add 1k points to the price-pool.
    Last edited by TKD55; 04-22-2013 at 11:39 AM.

PokerOwned Master
    and i dont know what time and date ill leave that to sendcookies to decide

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I think pokerowned should do more freerolls for points and start promoting them more. I think people would play them. Not much point in going into the poker client when there's only 2 or 3 people there.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by gpahren View Post
    I think pokerowned should do more freerolls for points and start promoting them more. I think people would play them. Not much point in going into the poker client when there's only 2 or 3 people there.
    i agree and another way to get points which is always goods

Quote Originally Posted by TKD55 View Post
    Zab i would like to request a client tourney with a 100 points buy-in and will add 1k points to the price-pool Sendcookies will also add something don't know the exact amount thou so let zab know sendcookies... anyone else who wants to add something 2 is welcome to do that so
    Once again, why all the drama? Talk when you actually have the points.When you donate the 1k actually to zab, I will match it w/ 1k of my own.

And as I told you yesterday, if you donated those points to zab in the next 3 days I would double my offer. So, you have til 2/24 to make the donation for 2k match and just lmk when and if you donate your 1k after that date. Until then, don't talk bout wat you will do. Talk is cheap.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by sendcookies View Post
    once again, why all the drama? Talk when you actually have the points.when you donate the 1k actually to zab, i will match it w/ 1k of my own.

And as i told you yesterday, if you donated those points to zab in the next 3 days i would double my offer. So, you have til 2/24 to make the donation for 2k match and just lmk when and if you donate your 1k after that date. Until then, don't talk bout wat you will do. Talk is cheap.
    seems to me as if u cant read all that well......

Quote Originally Posted by TKD55 View Post
    Zab i would like to request a client tourney with a 100 points buy-in and i will add 1k points to the price-pool. Sendcookies will also add something don't know the exact amount thou so let zab know sendcookies... anyone else who wants to add something 2 is welcome to do that so

EDIT: for sendcookies who does not really seem to read very well THIS is where i am donating or adding the 1k...

READ IT AGAIN!!
    Zab i would like to request a client tourney with a 100 points buy-in and i will add 1k points to the price-pool.
    And the is Prize Pool Fucktard. Zab take 2k from me when you get 1k from TKD to add to this client tourney TY all and GL

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Would be cool to get some tournies on the client especially with some nice extra points in the priCe pool lol