Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63385.2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cigars

Banned
    i do smoke cigars from time to time, usually as a wrap, sometimes for the actual cigar, regardless how i use them, i prefer to buy good cigars for both purposes. I enjoy rocky patel cigars, arturo fuentes and ashton cigars. They each have several times under each label, but they are very smooth. It's almost a shame to gut em for green, but theyu even make that more enjoyable than a lowly swisher. But yeah, a good and smooth great tasting cigar, go try a few of those labels, you won't regret it.

Marlboro silver

marboro rullz

cigars are so nasty who would ever like these

Seasoned Veteran
    i like aromatic cicigarilos ..ive tried king edward ones want to try villiger.. but they are mashicne made...so there are not so fresh,,, been thinking of smoking dunhill white ..... but im afraid of getting mouth cancer...i mean i dont inhale the smoke i just take puffs ...somone told me that its better to inhale smoke then to puff it in you mouth..its more safe...idk.. will i get cancer if i smoke 1 cigar a week?

PokerOwned God
    If you are looking for premium hand rolled I STRONGLY recommend Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Stories. About a half hour to 45 minute smoke and they are fantastic.

PokerOwned God
    You are definitely better off NOT to inhale, ever. I can't guarantee that you won't get cancer from smoking 1 cigar a week, but if you do it won't be from the cigar. Pretty much everything seems to cause cancer, so just enjoy life as best you can.

PokerOwned God
    I agree, all of the brands that you have recommended are great. I would also add Monte Cristo and Oliva to this list.

PokerOwned God
    Yeah, but candy doesn't mix as well with a nice Scotch or Rum. I prefer my cigars with those.

get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by pikeboy412 View Post
    Smoking cigars is dumb lol..

Unless you break em down and refill them with your own stuff.....
    That's even worse (no offense).If i'm smoking some premium bud (like the pic),the last thing i want is tobacco taste ruining the flava of the bud.I smoke tobacco and bud but they will never meet in my lungs!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast