Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Thread: 2012?

2012?

alright heres what i think is going to happen in 2012 IF anything is really going to happen.
    alright i got this theory, about religeon, science and all that awesomly contavercial stuff. yes i spell like shit so bare with me, ty.

ever heard of the illuminati? new world order, secret societys and shit? aliens? jesus?
    ok good now heres what i think.

the human race is not from this planet. humans come from a different part of the galaxy. we were brought here by aliens( which really are humans per say) OR our ansestors could have been escapeing some kind of repression from their home world, maybe different viws on life things of that nature, so decided to go and inhabit a diff planet so they could live how they want.

sound crazy? gets way better.

ok is it possible that things in the bible where ppl see angels and devils could have been a distant visitor , dressed differently, advanced tech like lights electrical compoments, could have been seen as magic or godly powers to someone totally ignorant to their existance?

the baby jesus, a virgin becomeing pregnant...... an angel delivering mary gods message.... artificial insimination? a being from our home world visiting mary? the sperm of some kind of important family bloodline wanting to be upheld for some reason? thus the miracl of mary and birth to jesus?

the illuminati....maybe certain people on this earth know the real history of human life and are here to uphold its secrecy?

religion in general made up to keep people in check and not looking for the truth? religion a huge backfire because of how humans interperet belifs differently, religion is the sole reason for the war on terror and what is going on in this world today, and it isnt pretty.

think of how fast technology advanced in such a short time, thnk.

now in 2012 the earth is supposedly going to elign in some way with a worm hole in space... now what if this is how aliens make inter galactic travel threw space, they use the worm hole to make long leaps threw space?

if you think about how destructive people are to this planet...doesnt it seem more like we are parisites? something living off of a host, desroying it for our own needs until there is nothing left? could it be because we are not a native species? when a foreign species is introduced into a new habitat it usually has few natural preditors and destroys the new habitat, becomes overpopulated and un checked....humans fit this description to a tee.

maybe aliens are come back in 2012, they see their plan has failed, maybe they are comeing to exterminate us, maybe to save us..who knows...

I tried to keep this as to the point as i could, if u really yhink about it, it makes way more scense than religion and eveloution. really? we came from apes?

and im not saying if all this is true that there is no god, maybe we were just told only halve truths and lies and thats why humans got it all fucked up and are killing each other over something that is supposed to be about peace love and harmony.

maybe the ancient races like the mayans were visited frequently by aliens(who were their gods) thats why the calander ends and all that

PokerOwned God
    I'm gonna come back to this thread when I got a little more time ... sounds like you watch alot of the History channel. I love the tinfoil hat stuff ... not saying I buy all of it ... just love the outside of the box thinking.

lol

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    umm..bling, you are definitely way high....lmao

PokerOwned God
    Ancient Aliens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

^^^ You watching that show Bling? ^^^

I wonder when there will be a time for us to get a space station outer space.

Year 3000? 4000?
    The world will even end of destruction, but when that happend?
    I'm already dead.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Private
    lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    2012 great year I will finally be rid of this cruel ass world YAYYYYYYYY

Zab
    Or it's just evolution

"And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s