Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63955.45

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned God
    i dont care about their political views, i just like the food..good nuggets and fries..

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    lmao abwil...not exactly, but anyways...I still like chik-fil-a...just stating your views is no big deal, everyone has the right to believe what they want to believe...

I ate once at that place, I am more of a beef guy than a chicken guy so their loss. Ohhh didn't know they were into politics either

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by CloudyMinded View Post
    lmao abwil...not exactly, but anyways...I still like chik-fil-a...just stating your views is no big deal, everyone has the right to believe what they want to believe...
    Yeah but as with this when someone states there views you always have a group that wants to challenge that view and try and hurt them in some way or another. And no i dont wanna get into a religious debate on a poker site.was just stating my opinion on the religious sect.

We say freedom of speech in this country and speaking our opinions but when someone does they are usually attacked for it. Also in the New testament says nothing about loving gays/lesbians, it says its forbidden and there is no tolerance for it.. Religion has been the backer for almost ALL wars in history except for last hundred or so and even them were prolly about religion in one way or another lol..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    Now i really like this one poof!! or how about just cause they are gouging every chance we get. we should still be under 3 a gallon with oil prices at what there at..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Well technically they aren't trying to stop gay people from eating there, they are trying to stop gay people from working there. And that is just wrong. Although I have lots of gay friends and most of their opinions amounts to ...why go where you aren't wanted? I mean for minimum wage, go work some other fast food place. Still, firing people based on sexual orientation should be illegal in all states. It certainly is in NY.
    BTW I have never eaten at one of these... I don't think there are any in NY.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12