Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63808.53

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chat ban

Quote Originally Posted by credsfan03 View Post
    +1 that is a great idea. People who are in default on here are allowed to do to much. They should have a lot of stuff at this forum taken away from them.
    What bothers me most is people that play every tournament (which is around 800 pts a day) that owe 4k. That's 5 days of not playing to pay it back.

This isn't targeted at Rckt...I don't know him or the history. But there are a LOT of people on that wall that play every day.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    What bothers me most is people that play every tournament (which is around 800 pts a day) that owe 4k. That's 5 days of not playing to pay it back.

This isn't targeted at Rckt...I don't know him or the history. But there are a LOT of people on that wall that play every day.
    They pay a tax whenever they opt in that goes towards their debt
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12