Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61944.4

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Charlie sheen

Master Sergeant

Charlie sheen

Did anybody see the cbs 20/20 special lastnight with charlie sheen... What a lifestyle..lol

you should of herd him on the Alex Jones show, he cracks me up. I guess you can follow him on twitter now too lol

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Haha I just read something on yahoo news about him getting his kids taken away

Charlie Sheen's Kids Removed By Police - The Famous - omg! on Yahoo

no but i s aw the ABC special last nite,, and that was ENUF,, was an hour,, all of charlie. actually, i feel soory seein him all over TV like that,, and i feel for his family too. HEs obviously looks so bad, and is havin a breakdown, for sure,,, and doin it in public too. he should just stay away from the media,, till hes better.

PokerOwned Pro
    this guy is a joke man how can u have such a perfect life and just throw it all away

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sneakyplayer20 View Post
    this guy is a joke man how can u have such a perfect life and just throw it all away
    If you've never been rich and famous you have no idea how hard it is motherf****r!!!!
    Back off!!!!!
    Last edited by TopJimmy99; 03-03-2011 at 11:56 PM.

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    Charlie Sheen has messed up several times. 1) Getting married. 2) Getting married. 3) Having kids 4) Getting married (Unless he had to mary Denise Richards to bang her, in that case, right on)

When you're that rich, and like to f*** and party that much, you dont get married, you dont have kids, you just get 2 or 3 girlfriends like he has now, and just party all the time. Someday, someday...

Corporal
    #winnnniiiiinnnngggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

PokerOwned Demi-God

Charlie Sheen

Anybody here the news that Charlie has been fired from Two and a half men.

well i have to agree with s n eaky here,, jimmmy i hope u were bein sarcastic LOL but i wasnt sure,, now codd, i know hes serious, HEHE,,, tho, and wants to be like sheen i do know he when he re covers,, IF he does,, he will look at all this and see what hes thrown away in life,and how hes ben actin all over th e public,, and will most cert regret it

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast