Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63736.37

Charles Ramsey Interview, Cleveland Man That Found Amanda Berry

Charles Ramsey Interview, Cleveland Man That Found Amanda Berry - YouTube

Published on May 6, 2013
    Cleveland's local ABC affiliate caught an interview with Charles Ramsey, the man who found Amanda Berry & Gina DeJesus.

Here is Charle's 911 call: http://media.cleveland.com/pdextra/au...

Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    Charles Ramsey Interview, Cleveland Man That Found Amanda Berry - YouTube

Published on May 6, 2013
    Cleveland's local ABC affiliate caught an interview with Charles Ramsey, the man who found Amanda Berry & Gina DeJesus.

Here is Charle's 911 call: http://media.cleveland.com/pdextra/au...
    Cleveland Doesn't Need Lebron - We've Got Charles Ramsey! Watch His Interview in Cleveland

Cleveland Doesn't Need Lebron - We've Got Charles Ramsey! Watch His Interview in Cleveland - YouTube

This is a great miracle!!! Usually these things never end well. It is so nice to see these types of outcomes! As for the guys that did this, they will have to answer for this after they die!!! I do hope there death is a violent one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    Cleveland Doesn't Need Lebron - We've Got Charles Ramsey! Watch His Interview in Cleveland

Cleveland Doesn't Need Lebron - We've Got Charles Ramsey! Watch His Interview in Cleveland - YouTube
    Charles Ramsey Interview Rescues Amanda Berry (REMIX) ORIGINAL - YouTube

Charles Ramsey Interview Rescues Amanda Berry (REMIX) ORIGINAL

I finally have a reason to be proud that I live in Cleveland. I don't know him personally, but I have so much respect for him and renewed faith in people.

Quote Originally Posted by StackSnack View Post
    This is a great miracle!!! Usually these things never end well. It is so nice to see these types of outcomes! As for the guys that did this, they will have to answer for this after they die!!! I do hope there death is a violent one!!!
    I agree with you, but to correct the story, the one brother Ariel Castro acted alone according to his victims. I feel for his family that this is affecting, but I am so glad that these ladies are finally free, and I pray that Michelle Knight gets the help, love and support that Gina and Amanda have. Bless them all.

PokerOwned God
    saw the interview with cooper on cnn and was so funny him showing his paycheck and saying give the money to the girls god bless him

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lol yeah this guy who found the girl running into his arms is definitely free to speak his mind lol