Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sergeant Major

Idea for Leaderboard

Since not all of us can play in the Full Tilt games and can only play Carbon. It would be nice if you were to split the prize pool for the leaderboard and make different ones for Carbon and Full tilt. Those of us who can only play Carbon are at a huge disadvantage. Its just an idea but I think it would make more sense than the way it is running now.

You actually have it the wrong way around. There is prob only 5 people who actually play on both sites. Most of the people that play on full tilt never bothered opening up a carbon account as lets face it full tilt is better. So people like be play at most 7 tournaments a week. I dont even make all of them. While carbon has 14 and possibly 21 if its popular enough to add another time slot. So really bar maybe 5 people if even that much u play in the same amount of tournaments as the U.S. players and twice the amount that people who just play full tilt play.

Banned
    Exactly what I was thinking. You're 100% correct Sean.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Would be nice for peoble playing at Carbon...

Banned
    I agree with watte, would be awesome for Carbon players.

PokerOwned God
    For sure it would be, but if there is not enough traffic...

Master Sergeant
    I only play at carbon. And i am leading the leaderboard so there goes that idea.

PokerOwned Veteran
    level the playing field. you always have to be fair about these types of things. if some one has an edge it is unfair.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Could of sworn the Full Tilt tourneys weren't getting as much interest as the Carbon ones....that's why Zab isn't running two tilters a day...might get a lot of players, but most are sneaks it looks like...but LB works fine as it is too me...I can't win anyways...lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    It's a good idea for the players that can only play on Carbon, maybe when more players sign up on Carbon this can be done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast