Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64708.34

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar

Candy Crush cheat...... :)

Well its not really a cheat, but I found out if you are out of lives in Candy Crush and dont wanna ask friends or wait for another, change the time on your phone up you get 2 lives for every hour you set it forward.... warning though, when you set it back it will take a long time before you get another "free" life, but itll catch back up while ya sleep at night ... just passing this on since i know a few people here play the game

PokerOwned God
    wow nice tip, ill share for sure lol. cheater!!! lol

cheaterR?

PokerOwned God
    It was a joke yo. not a funny one, but just a joke. did u not see the "lol" part

PokerOwned Veteran
    Actually, if you set it up 2-1/2 hours it will give you five lives, then if you open Candy Crush, let it load, then back out to your phone's home screen and then change the time back. When you go back into Candy Crush you will still have 5 lives, but won't make your time clock extend. The reason is, it uses your clock settings for it's "life" time, and resets to 0 when you have 5 lives. So if you don't want it to give you those long times, try this.

i like to play more late at nite before i go sleep. and since POOFY is responsible for s tarting me on playing this mess, i rely on her for lifes here, since she wakes up, wehn i am going to bed lol ty pooofs