Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64933.4

Survey Master

can we get a scheldule for redeems?

yes i know you get to them a few times a day zab. not jumping on you or anything, but with pooffy helping out now it should be easy to check for both of you every hour or 2. not sure how much time pooffy has when she is at work but i know i do p2p transfers and they take less than a minute per transfer to do. at least with some sort of posted schedule we could decide whether to tie our points up waiting for you guys to get to it, or to search for a member selling.

schedule:

10am
    12pm
    2pm
    5pm
    8pm
    10pm
    and 1 last check before logging off for night

just asking

I am not doing redeems yet. Zab does them when he gets on a few times throughout the day, a schedule would be hard to follow.
    The few times i have ever needed to redeem I put in for it a few hours in advance and have never had an issue.

Won't be long before Pooffy has this power. Just got to hang in a little longer

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Survey Master
    i know guys/gals. not jumping on anyone at all. ive had a redeem in for a few hours so far and ive waited from 8 at night til noon next day before. id just like to see where it might be possible for us to have an idea of when we would get our money once we submit the redeem.

welp JG Wentworth has the answer, j/k j/k what site are you talking about btw? I didi a Carbon redeem and it took 3 days from start to finish

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things