I think that the worst of it is:

mrfury: trust me
    mrfury: it will be up if you do the right thing and change your mind
    mrfury: by 12 am central

and this:

mrfury: its ok
    mrfury: I'll be the bigger person
    mrfury: enjoy your games

Like he tries to act like I am in the wrong, and i need to make it right and of course that he is being the bigger person. smh
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfury View Post
    lol, first of all I told him I was messing with him and said sorry, so this whole thread should be taken down. Thanks all and have a nice night.
    you did what now?
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Keep on going I said I was sorry earlier and told you I was messing with you. I said I don't know you in real life and it was a joke. However I love your enthusiasm over the whole situation. You even made your own thread in honor of me. I feel very grateful.

Man if i can get 2500 points everytime i bust a hand i'll be a millionair in po points.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfury View Post
    Keep on going I said I was sorry earlier and told you I was messing with you. I said I don't know you in real life and it was a joke. However I love your enthusiasm over the whole situation. You even made your own thread in honor of me. I feel very grateful.
    i posted the whole thread up until the time i blocked you, so your either lying, or said that after i blocked you. either way u took it to far and to long for an apology to do any good.

Are you calling the police?

In any case even though it doesn't matter I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you all mad. It was a joke and I took it too far.

Survey Master
    i like mrfury. ive seen him go off on a million ppl here and it only makes me laugh. dont take offense nab, he was probably just blowing off steam n having fun. we all go off from time to time

Man I want someone to donate 2500 to me, but I'm not going to joke about someone giving it to me haha

mrfury for banzos!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast